Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and you deserve to feel that you’re being taken care of. Choosing the right photographer for your wedding is crucial, as not only do you need to be confident that you’ll receive the very best possible range, style and quality of photographs, but you also need to feel completely at ease with your photographer before, during and after your wedding day.
What the session includes:
- A pre-shoot consultation (on day of shoot)
- A 60 minute unique and personal location experience
- The do’s and don’ts of styling and direction
- Personal presentation of your images
- Ten 7×5” prints ready for framing
- Inclusive of travel in South Yorkshire
Our Pre-Wedding Portrait session is a great way for us to get to know each other and for you to get first-hand experience of the exceptional quality, professionalism and creativity that Alwin Greyson Photography offers. You can choose where you’d like the shoot to happen – so why not choose a special location, like where you got engaged, your wedding venue, or a favourite outdoor setting?
If our Pre-Wedding Portrait sounds right up your street, simply book in for a consultation at our studio. Head over to our prices & packages page to see what we have available, then get in touch by phone or email.
WHAT OUR WEDDINGS CLIENTS SAY
So glad we had the Pre-Wedding Portrait with you. You instantly put our mind at rest with creative photography, great attention to detail, and an excellent service, plus nothing was too much trouble and you gave us an album to die for. Thanks Alwin!
Rebecca & Dominic
We had looked at various local wedding photographers and were very disappointed in the lack of creativity and quality. A friend recommended we attend a Pre-Wedding Portrait session with you and we were so glad we did. Your personality and approach were just what we were looking for with regard to the creativity and quality of photographs, and your attention to detail with every shot was second to none. The album you created for us was simply stunning.
Rachel & Neil
The Pre-Wedding Portrait session put us at ease, as we knew we had found the right photographer, and so we made a booking there and then.
Lucy & Giles
See our testimonials here.
- Professional Hair & Make-up Session – to get you looking the part for your shoot
- Mileage (outside of South Yorkshire)
Photographs really come to life in print, so we offer a unique and bespoke range of products to help you enjoy your images time and time again.
- Bespoke framing
- Wall decor
- Digital images (with full usage rights)
- Photo signature mount – supply us with an image of you both as a couple or choose an image from your Pre-Wedding Portrait, and we’ll get it printed, professionally mounted and set up on an easel for your wedding guests to sign on the day. Following your wedding, we’ll exchange the image for one of your favourites from your wedding day photography and frame it, using our beautiful range of professional frames.