WHAT IF MY SHOOT RUNS OVER?
A. Wherever possible, we’ll try to accommodate you.
DO YOU PROVIDE TEA & COFFEE?
A. Yes. We have a kitchen downstairs which you have full access to during your shoot.
Q. DO YOU HAVE CAR PARKING?
A. You can usually park right outside the studio, but this depends on the time of day and is not guaranteed. There’s also a pay and display 500 meters away.
Q. CAN I GET A CAR IN?
A. Yes, if it’s a smart car.
Q. AM I LIMITED TO WHERE AND WHAT I CAN SHOOT?
A. The studio is yours to shoot where and what you want.
Q. WHAT IF I NEED A HAND?
A. Someone is always on-hand to help with moving equipment and to give advice.
Q. WHAT IF I HAVEN’T SHOT IN A STUDIO BEFORE?
A. Just arrive 15 minutes before your start time and we’ll go through the basics with you.
Q. DO YOU HAVE DISABLED ACCESS?
A. Yes. We have full disabled access.
Q. CAN WE BUILD SETS?
A. Yes you can. We can arrange this for you.
Q. WHAT IF I REQUIRE A MAKE-UP/HAIR ARTIST?
A. We have a list of professional creatives and models that we use, and would be happy to put you in touch.
Q. CAN I GET FOOD CLOSE BY?
A. There are 2 supermarkets within 1 mile of the studio and also 2 sandwich shops within 400 meters, or we can provide catering for you.
Q. CAN YOU ARRANGE FULL PRODUCTION FOR MY SHOOT?
A. Yes – just let us know what you want.
Q. IS MY EQUIPMENT INSURED IN THE STUDIO?
A. No, so you’ll need to inform your insurance company.
Q. HOW MUCH NOTICE DO YOU REQUIRE FOR HIRE?
A. The more notice the better!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We offer a discounted rate to students. Give us a bell on 0114 2787070 for more info
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to confirm your booking. Deposits can be paid using our custom payment section. The total balance is to be paid on the day.
- The hire period is from the time you arrive at the studio, until the time you leave
- Any part hours are charged at our full hourly rate
- The studio must be left as when you arrived, i.e. tidy
- Any damage due to misuse will be chargeable at repair/replacement cost
- We accept no liability to the hirer, clients or staff while on our property
- The cove must remain white. If you wish to change its colour it is your responsibility to change it back, or we can return it to white with a charge of £60.00
- We strongly recommend that you visit the studio prior to your shoot to check suitability