Q. DO YOU SHOOT OUTSIDE SOUTH YORKSHIRE?
A. Absolutely! I am always willing to travel, so for weddings outside South Yorkshire, we charge a small mileage fee and extra for accommodation (if required). If you’re planning to get married abroad, I will quote according to your location and requirements.
Q. ONCE WE HAVE PAID OUR DEPOSIT, CAN WE CHANGE THE HOURS BOOKED?
Q. CAN WE CHANGE OUR DATE?
A. Yes, providing I am available for your new date.
Q. DO YOU HAVE INSURANCE?
Q. WHAT IF YOU ARE ILL ON OUR DATE?
A. In the unlikely event that I am ill on your day, I have two back-up photographers available who work to the same high creative standard as myself.
Q. WHEN IS MY BALANCE DUE?
Q. WHO OWNS THE COPYRIGHT TO THE IMAGES?
A. Alwin Greyson Photography retains copyright on all wedding photography in order for me to use the images to promote my work. I will issue you with a licence to reproduce/use the images for your own usage.
Q. HOW LONG BEFORE WE CAN SEE OUR PHOTOS?
A. I aim for 4–6 weeks from the date of your wedding. I will put your images online to view and post your USB stick which includes your licence to reproduce/use the images for your own usage.
Q. HOW MUCH DEPOSIT DO YOU REQUIRE?
Q. DO YOU SAVE OUR IMAGES SO WE CAN PURCHASE THEM IN THE FUTURE?
Q. MY QUESTION ISN’T LISTED?
A. Just give me a call.
GIFT VOUCHER POLICY
- All vouchers have no cash value
- Your voucher can be used against any of our products or as stated on the voucher. For online purchases please contact me prior to making a purchase
- Please bring your voucher along with you to your session/viewing
- Your expiry date is presented on the voucher
- Any outstanding balance will be given as a credit note to spend at Alwin Greyson Photography